Elephant Pepper Camp, Kenya
The Masai Mara is a vast wilderness abundant with a diverse range of fascinating wildlife, rolling plains, and lush forests. Located in the heart of the Masai Mara ecosystem, the Mara North Conservancy, Elephant Pepper Camp is the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of the Mara.
Elephant Pepper Camp is perfect for those wanting to observe the migration, and guests are sure to experience a friendly encounter with the local lion pride.
The camp’s remote location allows the stars shine bright at night, undimmed by harsh lighting; guests enjoy the unique experience of listening to the sounds of lion, leopard and hyena foraging and hunting, whilst being cosseted with traditional and modern comforts such as a campfire and cosy duvets.
Upon waking, tea and freshly-baked biscuits ease guests into a morning of game drives or bush walks across the conservancy in the company of highly experienced local guides and wildlife rangers. Blankets warm the guests on night game drives back to camp after sundowners in the bush. Delicious Northern Italian cuisine, fresh baking and sensational salads complete the rustic luxury sensation.
If you would like to experience the unique atmosphere and incredible setting of Elephant Pepper Camp, get in touch with us today to discuss the requirements for your bespoke safari.
Why Book Your Safari With Us?
We have over 25 years experience operating luxury safaris in Kenya. Our intimate safari camps and lodges, away from busy tourist hotspots, are world renowned, and our open-side game drive vehicles with inbuilt camera chargers are the very best that Kenya has to offer. We work closely with local tribes, communities and guides; our focus is to conserve and preserve the beautiful culture and wildlife of Kenya, whilst providing a breathtaking experience for our guests.
About the camp
- 8 en-suite large safari tents (twin / double combinations)
- 1 Honeymoon / Family tent (80 sq m)
- Home cooked italian cuisine, iced drinks, fresh baking & salads
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private game viewing deck next to salt and water hole
- Gold level eco-rating
- 77,000 acre community-owned Mara North Conservancy
- Game drives in custom 4×4 game viewing vehicles
- Experienced Silver and Bronze KPGSA qualified guides
- Guided bush walks with experienced resident guides
- Bush breakfasts, sundowners, and picnic lunches
- Revenue that directly benefits local communities